In one month, The Fangirl Initiative turns two! For such an honor, we're celebrating with the second annual Fangirl Awards!
How it works:
You've heard of the Oscars. You've heard of the Emmys. Now we'd like you to participate in The Fangirl Awards. The Fangirl Awards was created by fangirls for fangirls. Now we can vote on which death made us cry the hardest, which ship we ship the most, and which character is the most fabulous. And those are just a few!
We've selected some categories, but we need nominations! Look over our categories and submit who you think should win a Fangirl Award for their category. On November 1st, voting will open, so don't forget to check back!
You can also check out last year's nominations and winners.
All nominations must have occurred between November 2015-October 2016.(For example, Mockingjay Part 2 qualifies, but Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them does not.)
Multiple nominations for one category are allowed, to a reasonable degree (i.e. 2-3 nominations is okay, 15 is not).
1. So Not Over It Award: Worst Fictional Character Death
2. Til the End of the Line Award: Favorite Best Friends
3. I Ship It Award: Favorite OTP/Ship
4. Romanova Award: Most Badass Female
5. Winchester Award: Most Badass Male
6. Happily Ever After Award: Best Ending
7. You Didn’t See That Coming Award: Most Shocking Plot Twist
8. Tony Stark Award: Best Character Development
9. The Brave and the Bold Award: Best Fight Scene
10. Out of the Wardrobe Award: Best Outfit
11. The Strength of Their Hearts Award: Most Feelsy/Angsty Character
12. Burdened with Most Glorious Purpose Award: Most Fabulous Character
13. Cinnamon Roll Award: Character Too Precious for the World
Nominate by filling in the submission form below, Check back November 1-14 to vote. And don't forget your flower crowns!
Be bold. Be brave. Be Initiative.